Article 1 (Target)
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the members check the basic terms and conditions of the service provided by this Society.
Article 2 (Efficiency and modification of the terms and conditions)
1 The contents of these terms and conditions shall become effective by agreement and notice upon membership registration.
2 The contents of this Regulation may be amended (changed, deleted, or added) if the governing body of this Site is deemed to be necessary, and the amended rules shall become effective in the same way as in paragraph 1. above.
Article 3 (Conditions other than terms and conditions)
Matters not specified in this Agreement are subject to the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act and other related statutes.
Article 4 (Range of members)
1 The member shall be defined as a member only for each member.
2 Non-members may not use bulletin boards in certain areas.
3 Other not mentioned shall follow the general standard for membership.
Article 5 (the obligation of the members)
1 The members shall comply with the matters set out in this Agreement and the matters disclosed.
2 A formal member shall not do any of the following.
(1) Damage or infringement of another person's honor without due cause
(2) Harmful to public order or breeze
3. Damage or obstruction of operation of this site
4. Activities that threaten national safety or are recognized as associated with crime
5. Activities of members in violation of this Agreement
6. Other acts that violate the current law
Chapter 2 Signing a Use Agreement
Article 6 (Construction of a service contract)
The users can register their members' information according to the registration form established by the academic institution and receive the services of the association by obtaining approval from the academic institution.
Article 7 (Antitlement to acceptance and refusal of application)
1 The Board may waive or refuse the application of the applicant for use in the event of any of the following:
(1) In case of an application using a different person's name
(2) In case a user's information is entered with false information
(3) In case it is recognized as necessary under the circumstances of the conference
(4) The purpose of the project is to undermine the public order or the public order of society.
(5) In case it is difficult to obtain a service approval due to reasons attributable to other applicants
(6) If children under 14 apply without prior consent from legal representatives
(7) In case other requirements for application are not met
2 In the event that the application for use is rejected or the acceptance is suspended according to the provisions of paragraph 1, the society notifies the application customer by email.
The member shall promptly change the information provided in the application form of the academic society upon application for use and shall be responsible for any problems caused by the information that has not been changed.
Chapter 3 Duty
Article 8 (A obligation of the Board)
1 The Board does its best to provide continuous and stable service as provided under these terms and conditions without prohibiting or violating the laws and regulations.
2 The association thoroughly manages the security system for the protection of users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can safely access Internet service.
3 The members of the academic society shall take proper procedures for opinions raised by the prescribed procedures and notify the members of the academic society of their reasons and schedule if the processing takes a certain period.
Article 9 (User's obligation)
1 The members of the academic society shall comply with the provisions of this Agreement and with the service guidelines and precautions.
2 The members of the Board agree to receive the conference's e-mail and information that is sent as part of the service.
3 The members shall be responsible for the consequences of the following acts: 1. The members of the academic society have an obligation to manage their ID and password, and the damages caused by the ID and password management of the members of the academic society.
2. In case of using the service for the purpose of commercial conduct without prior written consent of the academic society and for the purpose of obstructing public order or public order of society
3. In case a member of the academic society damages others by posting or contents using the service;
4. In the event that a member of the academic society uses the service to illegally harm others, damage their honor, or infringe intellectual property rights;
4 The members of the academic society shall comply with the provisions of this Agreement and the related statutes.
Article 10 (Protection of Personal Information)
1 The academic institution protects the personal information of academic members who are provided with the application at the time of use, personal information provided at a later date, and personal information generated during service use.
2 The purpose and purpose of collecting and using personal information are as follows in each of the following paragraphs, and within this limit, the members of the academic society agree on the collection and utilization of personal information through this Agreement. 1. Service provision and academic member management
2. In case statistics are prepared for all or part of the members' personal information, customized services, academic research, data for public purposes, and provided in an unidentifiable form for market research
3 The academic institution shall not disclose or distribute the information obtained in connection with the service provision to others without prior consent from the members of the academic society.
Exceptions shall be made when the following conditions apply.
※ In case there is a request from the government and related agencies by the Framework Act on Telecommunications and Related Laws
※ If a request is made according to the procedure specified in the related laws
4 In the event that the academic society needs to obtain consent from the members of the academic society, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (subjection, name and phone number, purpose of collecting and using information, etc.)
5 The members of the Board may request access to and correct their personal information at any time, and the society shall be obliged to take necessary measures without delay. In addition, if a member of the academic society seeks correction of an error, the member shall not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
7 Although the academic society appoints a manager to make the best efforts to manage data for personal information protection, it shall not be held liable for any efforts to make efforts to recover personal information that may arise in circumstances of non-force resistance.
8 A third party that receives personal information from a society or a third party that obtains the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information shall destroy such personal information without delay.
Chapter 4 Service provision and use
Article 11 (time of service use and limitation)
1 The use of services shall, in principle, be 24 hours a day, seven days a year, unless there is a technical or business impact of the academic society.
2 The institution may limit the time and right of use for services and special contents.
3 Some services may be paid depending on the needs.
Article 12 (Information provision and advertising)
Academic society can provide e-mail or correspondence to academic members for service provision, and can post advertisements on service screens, websites and e-mails. However, the association shall not be held liable for damages resulting from the participation of members of the academic society or communication in the promotion activities of advertisers.
Article 13 (Management of publications, etc.)
The Board may arbitrarily take action if the posts or contents posted by the members of the academic society are in the following cases:
2. In case of infringement of other people's intellectual property rights
3. In case the public order or the public morals are violated
4. In case there is a concern that service may interfere with operation
5. In case of violation of other related laws
Article 14 (Change of service content)
The scope of the service contents change shall be notified to the members of the academic society or notified of any necessary matters if the service contents are added, changed, or deleted as a whole.
Subsidiary Royalty (Enforcement date)
This Agreement is effective January 1, 2014.